McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK) today announced preliminary voting results from its Annual Meeting of Stockholders held earlier today in San Francisco. All Board members were reelected and all Board vote recommendations were upheld, with the exception of the advisory vote on executive compensation and the shareholder proposal on the company’s compensation clawback policy.
“We appreciate the support shown by our shareholders today and the thoughtful way many have engaged with us as they carefully considered the proposals presented,” John H. Hammergren, chairman and chief executive officer. “This year’s proxy vote provided another opportunity for us to hear from shareholders and we are committed to responding to their feedback while remaining focused on delivering significant long-term value for our investors.”
The shareholder vote announced today is considered preliminary until the final results are tabulated and certified by the independent inspector of election. The final results will be reported on a Form 8-K that will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission shortly.
About McKesson CorporationMcKesson Corporation, currently ranked 14th on the FORTUNE 500 list, is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated to making the business of healthcare run better. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. McKesson helps its customers improve their financial, operational, and clinical performance with solutions that include pharmaceutical and medical-surgical supply management, healthcare information technology, and business and clinical services. For more information, visit us at www.mckesson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV