Wall Street Webcasting presents exclusive video of Rich Gordon, the highly regarded Fixed Income Market Strategist of Wells Fargo Securities (NYSE: WFC). This week, Gordon discusses the key week ahead for the financial markets including the FOMC meeting, the employment report and the first reading of second quarter GDP.
Looking at the interest rates, the treasury market has been trading in a tight range due to technical levels. After the ten year yield reached an Intra-day high in early July, the yields fell 25 basis points as various Fed Governors stated their intentions to keep the monetary policy accommodative for now.
The week concludes with the employment report. With the July payrolls being a tough month to forecast due to the seasonal adjustments in that month and the impact of part-time employment, Wells Fargo’s Economics Group forecasts that 190,000 jobs will be added for July and the unemployment rate will fall to 7.5%.
To hear analyses the complete analysis and a look at Gold, tune into Wells Fargo Securities’ newest video.Please visit the following link to view the video: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV