NEW YORK, July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), together with its wholly owned direct finance subsidiary, Omnicom Capital Inc., announced today that their Zero Coupon Zero Yield Convertible Notes due 2032 (CUSIP No. 681919 AV8) (the " Notes") will accrue contingent interest for the six-month period beginning August 1, 2013. Contingent cash interest of $2.81 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes is payable on each of October 31, 2013 and January 31, 2014 to holders of record of the Notes as of October 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014, as applicable. Total contingent interest for the semi-annual period is expected to be approximately $1.4 million.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
SOURCE Omnicom Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV