- Standalone profit after tax increased 25% to Rs 2,274 crore (US$ 383 million) for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 (Q1-2014) from Rs 1,815 crore (US$ 306 million) for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 (Q1-2013).
- Net interest income increased 20% to Rs 3,820 crore (US$ 643 million) in Q1-2014 from Rs 3,193 crore (US$ 538 million) in Q1-2013.
- Net interest margin increased by 26 basis points from 3.01% for Q1-2013 to 3.27% for Q1-2014. The domestic net interest margin was 3.63% in Q1-2014.
- Non interest income increased by 32% to Rs 2,484 crore (US$ 418 million) in Q1-2014 from Rs 1,880 crore (US$ 317 million) in Q1-2013
- Cost-to-income ratio reduced to 39.4% in Q1-2014 from 41.8% in Q1-2013.
- Provisions were at Rs 593 crore (US$ 100 million) in Q1-2014 compared to Rs 466 crore (US$ 78 million) in Q1-2013.
- Return on average assets was 1.75% in Q1-2014 compared to 1.51% in Q1-2013.
ICICI Bank Announces Performance Review – Quarter Ended June 30, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts