David D. Weaver, former Executive Vice President, resigned from the Fund last week. He served as Executive Vice President beginning in 2010 and was a member of the portfolio management team. "David contributed greatly to the success of the Fund during his tenure and is highly regarded by all of us. We wish him well in his future endeavors," said Mr. Stoeckle.
Petroleum & Resources is a Baltimore-based closed-end fund that has been operating as an investment company since 1929. Its stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PEO.
For further information please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV