NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa., July 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a news release issued under the same headline earlier today by The ExOne Company (Nasdaq:XONE), we are advised by the company that the first bullet should read "Newest PSC Located in Auburn, Washington; Fourth U.S.-Based PSC, Serves the Northwestern Industrial Corridor" not "Newest PSC Located in Auburn, Washington; Third U.S.-Based PSC Serves the Northwestern Industrial Corridor" as originally stated. The corrected release follows.
- Newest PSC Located in Auburn, Washington; Fourth U.S.-Based PSC, Serves the Northwestern Industrial Corridor
- Sales Centers to be Located in Sao Paulo and Shanghai
The ExOne Company (Nasdaq:XONE) ("ExOne" or "the Company"), a global provider of three-dimensional ("3D") printing machines and printed products to industrial customers, announced today that it has opened a new Production Service Center ("PSC") in Auburn, Washington, near Tacoma. Additionally, the Company announced the establishment of sales centers in Sao Paulo, Brazil and Shanghai, China.
To be cost competitive and with sufficient customer demand in the Puget Sound region, the Company opened an 11,600 square foot leased facility in which it will print molds and cores for foundries in the northwestern U.S. corridor. With the general manager and production staff already on board, full operations are expected to commence in September. This marks ExOne's fourth PSC in the U.S. and sixth PSC worldwide.The Company's new sales centers in Sao Paulo and Shanghai will utilize the resources of the Association for Manufacturing Technology ("AMT"), which provides global support to U.S. manufacturers through its technical centers and representative offices in numerous global locations. ExOne will have sales representatives in each office to focus on targeting customers well suited for ExOne's 3D printing technology and to focus on furthering the reach of the Company's expanding sales network in South America and China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV