With more Applebee’s ® Lunch Combos than ever – enough to try a new combination every workday for a year – America’s favorite neighborhood grill and bar this week unveiled a stronger, longer-lasting Industrial Strength Lunch Decoy that is 20 percent thicker than the original, which sold out in weeks last summer.
Built with 12-gauge vinyl material carefully designed to endure several hundred pounds and virtually any workplace scenario, Applebee’s Industrial Strength Lunch Decoy is tough enough to fool annoying co-workers, no matter the line of work.
“With more than 200 Lunch Combos starting at $6.99 – far more than when we first offered Lunch Decoy as a way to ditch your desk for Applebee’s – we knew we had to make an adjustment,” said Applebee’s President Mike Archer. “Industrial Strength Lunch Decoy was born out of that necessity. The original Lunch Decoy wouldn’t stand-up to everyday use for a year, but Industrial Strength Lunch Decoy is built to make lunch at Applebee’s an everyday possibility.”
Like the original decoy, the Applebee’s Industrial Strength Lunch Decoy is available in six models – Multi-Tasker, Cubicle Queen, Overachiever, Self-Starter, Go-Getter and Executive – to effectively stand in for anything from the most challenging to the most mundane (C’mon, a status meeting at 11:45? Those are never over before noon!) work tasks.The Industrial Strength Lunch Decoy, available for $6.99 at www.applebees.com/lunch-decoy comes with a Bonus Customization Kit (a $1 value!), with accessories to make your inflatable you a true doppelganger. “For weeks last summer, no one was the wiser. Lunch Decoy had done its job admirably,” Archer said. “But then, slowly, the office buzzkills began to catch on. All of the sudden, Jan stopped wearing her earrings, or Jim suddenly shaved his beard. We’ve solved for that with the Industrial Strength Lunch Decoy customization package.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV