Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers, today announced it has been named Microsoft’s 2013 Healthcare Provider Partner of the Year. The award recognizes Perficient, also Microsoft’s overall 2013 U.S. Partner of the Year, for using Microsoft technology to deliver innovative healthcare solutions.
“Microsoft is pleased to announce that Perficient is being recognized as the US Health Provider Partner of the Year for the third time in the past four years,” said Steve Aylward, general manager, US Health & Life Sciences, Strategies & Solutions, Microsoft. “Perficient’s dedicated national health practice delivers innovative and intelligent solutions for hospitals and health systems deployed on familiar Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, Lync, SQL Server, and Dynamics CRM. These solutions allow healthcare organizations to leverage their investment in the Microsoft platform that provide instant access to patient and clinical information, streamline core business processes such as eligibility, referrals and claims, and significantly improve interactions with patients/members, physicians, and administrators.”
Highlights of recent implementations include:
- Collaborating with one of the largest healthcare providers to integrate Office 365 to quickly setup and extend their Active Directory environment for not only Lync Online, but all of the Office 365 services. This allowed for a HIPAA compliant solution that also addressed eDiscovery and data loss prevention concerns;
- Optimizing and extending the role of a client’s Epic electronic health records (EHR) system to enable hospital personnel to make more well-informed decisions on critical matters. Through an integrated SQL Server and SharePoint based business intelligence (BI) solution, information generated from analytics and EHR systems is more timely and accessible, providing users with a seamless, “self-serve” environment; and
- Developing a SharePoint 2013 based consumer portal leveraging responsive design to address device mobility. Allowing personalized patient engagement with dynamic content and strong design elements.
“We are extremely honored to again be named Microsoft’s Healthcare Provider Partner of the Year,” said Mike Gersten, VP of Perficient’s Microsoft National Business Unit. “Our partnership with Microsoft is built on trust and a shared vision of success. Perficient prides itself on our ability to leverage our healthcare industry expertise and partner with Microsoft to deliver truly integrated end-to-end solutions for our clients.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts