Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) unveiled its new 2014 product offerings from its Motorcycle and Off-Road Vehicle divisions at the company’s annual summer sales meeting. The lineup reflects the company’s trademark of continued innovation, highlighted by the launch of new vehicles and enhancements to existing products.
All-new vehicles include additions to three key off-road brands: RZR®, with the RZR XP® 1000; RANGER® with the RANGER CREW® 900, RANGER 570 EFI, RANGER CREW 570 EFI, and; Sportsman® with the Sportsman 570 EFI all-terrain vehicle (ATV). Also new in 2014 are two Victory Motorcycles® 8-Ball models and a strong collection of limited edition vehicles, not to mention the Indian® Motorcycle debut of the Chief, set for Sturgis, S.D. on August 3.
"Polaris captured number one market share in powersports through innovation and it is our continued investment in research and development that positions us to continue building on our leadership position," said Bennett Morgan, president and chief operating officer of Polaris. “We’ve been the fastest growing original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for five consecutive years and we intend to do it again in 2014, with new innovations, new technologies and unprecedented products to drive growth around the globe.”
Off-Road Vehicle DivisionPolaris is the leader in the off-road industry thanks to the company’s insatiable push to evolve its offerings. Model Year 2014 is another banner year for Polaris innovations, with new products across the RZR, RANGER and Sportsman ATV families of vehicles. “Polaris has become the industry leader by aggressively introducing new products and continuing to innovate our current product lines,” said David Longren, Polaris Off-Road Vehicle division’s vice president. “Model Year 2014 is bringing epic amounts of new products and more enhancements to the most comprehensive off-road vehicle offering on the market.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV