DALLAS, July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Remember that time you were climbing the highest peak in Fiji with a talking giraffe that doubled as your personal chef – before waking up? Hotels.com® is searching for the most thrilling, perplexing and downright absurd dreams as part of the Sleep. Dream. Win. sweepstakes, which will give travelers a chance to go on a dream-like vacation of their own! To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/62779-hotels-com-sleep-dream-win-sweepstakes (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130731/MM55741 )
From now until August 29th, consumers who share their wildest dreams on www.SleepDreamWin.com will be entered to win a stay at a dreamy hotel of their choice, courtesy of the Hotels.com Welcome Rewards® loyalty program, and other great prizes. Ten winners will each receive two free hotel nights, up to $250 each. In addition, Hotels.com will select five user-submitted dreams to be brought to life by a zany group of improvisation actors for the world to see in videos on www.SleepDreamWin.com. Participants whose dreams are selected for reenactment on the site will also be upgraded to Welcome Rewards Gold status, granting them access to exclusive deals, early access to promotions on Hotels.com and more.
" The definition of a 'dream' vacation has evolved from what we formerly consider 'dreamy'," said Taylor L. Cole, APR, travel expert for Hotels.com. "From extreme tough mudder getaways to food-lover vacations, there are hotels dedicated to almost anyone's ideal dreams and interests. We created our Sleep, Dream and Win promotion to showcase a variety of dream-inspired hotels and offer the chance for those dreams to become reality."
Hotels.com used its expertise to highlight some of the most unique and curious hotel properties for the Sleep. Dream. Win. sweepstakes.
- Featherbed Railroad Company – All aboard! Nine decorated antique railroad cabooses comprise this old-fashioned California hotel on wheels. Caution: may induce murder mystery dreams.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Wake up in a world of luxury. With five bars, three pools and a swanky casino, this hotel in the center of Las Vegas is like a dream within a dream.
- Pod 39 New York – Modular furniture, colorful, stenciled walls and a rooftop bar with a view of the city lights will make you wish you could stay up late every night!
- Montelucia Resort & Spa – When you gaze out your window and see the other-worldly terrain of Arizona, you'll have to pinch yourself as a reminder you're not dreaming, and then again after you experience the utopic spa.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV