Today, Gillette® (NYSE: PG) in association with the NFL Media group debuts Gillette Deodorant’s “Built for Training” program, a six-installment web series that gives sports fans an inside look at some of the tough elements of NFL Training Camp through the eyes of hopeful rookies and their seasoned mentors. Veterans from the Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos and Pittsburgh Steelers will each take one eager rookie under his wing to show him the ropes and test whether or not they - and Gillette Clear Gel anti-perspirant/ deodorant - are built for training.
The veteran-rookie pairings featured in the series include defensive backs Champ Bailey and Kayvon Webster of the Denver Broncos, linemen Ramon Foster and Mike Golic Jr. of the Pittsburgh Steelers and running backs BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Giovani Bernard of the Cincinnati Bengals. Gillette Deodorant’s “Built for Training” webisodes will feature everything from arrivals to camp, player introductions, workouts and training sessions, to team huddles and meal time.
“At NFL Training Camp, ‘give everything’ is just part of the drill; ‘smell nothing’ is usually not, which is why Gillette brought these talented players together to put their bodies and Gillette Clear Gel to the test,” said Doug Sticksel, associate brand manager, Gillette Personal Care. “These athletes have to thrive under pressure and through challenging workouts, so their deodorant should do the same. Designed with the high-performing man in mind, only Gillette Clear Gel eliminates body odor at the source, even during tough physical demands – such as NFL Training Camp.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV