Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will release third-quarter fiscal 2013 financial results after the stock market closes on Aug. 14. The company will host a live webcast of its investor conference call in listen-only mode.
|Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14|
|Time: 1:30 p.m. PDT|
|Web access: www.investor.agilent.com|
Listeners may log on and select “Q3 2013 Agilent Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call” in the “News & Events – Calendar of Events” section. The webcast will remain on the company site for 90 days.
In addition, a telephone replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 4:30 p.m. PDT, Aug. 14 through Aug. 21 by dialing +1 888 286 8010 (or +1 617 801 6888 from outside the United States) and entering pass code 87350915.
About Agilent TechnologiesAgilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available on the Agilent news site at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV