Tech And Innovation Must Play Central Role In Detroit Revival
Bloomberg Businessweek is the official Techonomy Detroit media partner, while American Express Open will present the live webcast of the event, which will stream on Techonomy.com.
For the most up-to-date information, including how to register for Techonomy Detroit, visit: techonomy.com/detroit.
To receive the early registration rate, register by August 1.
Like Techonomy on Facebook at facebook.com/techonomyFollow Techonomy on Twitter @techonomy and Tweet using the hashtag #TechonomyDetroit About Techonomy Technology is firmly at the core of all economic and social progress. Techonomy's goal is to help leaders and citizens better understand the far-reaching potential of technology-enabled change and to see how this rapid transformation can be harnessed to accelerate progress, productivity and competitiveness. In addition to special events like Techonomy Detroit, Techonomy Media Inc. organizes the annual Techonomy conference in November which brings together nearly 300 influential leaders to explore the full range of ways that tech is driving global change in business and society. See www.techonomy.com for more. Techonomy Contacts: Techonomy Detroit sponsorship email@example.com General inquiries about Techonomy Detroit firstname.lastname@example.org If you are a reporter looking to register for Techonomy or want to speak with Techonomy, please contact: Charles Zinkowski, Hill + Knowlton Strategies 212-885-0630 Charles.Zinkowski@hkstrategies.com SOURCE Techonomy Media
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV