CAYCE, S.C., July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG) announced that its Board of Directors, at a meeting held today, declared a regular quarterly dividend of 50 ¾ cents per share on the Company's common stock for the quarter ending September 30, 2013. The dividend is payable October 1, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 10, 2013.
SCANA Corporation, headquartered in Cayce, SC, is an energy-based holding company principally engaged, through subsidiaries, in electric and natural gas utility operations and other energy-related businesses. Information about SCANA is available on the company's website at www.scana.com.
Investor Contacts: Byron Hinson (803) 217-5352 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE SCANA Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV