"Thomson Airways recently commenced 787 long haul flights, and as more 787s are delivered, pilot initial and recurrent training remains a priority," said Capt. John Murphy, director of Flight Operations, Thomson Airways, the UK airline of TUI Travel PLC. "As the launch customer for the Dreamliner in the UK, Belgium, Holland and Sweden, TUI Travel considers the 787 to be an integral part of our modernization program. Having additional 787 simulator capacity in Europe to support these needs is a welcome announcement from Boeing."
Boeing Flight Services, a business unit of Commercial Aviation Services, operates a geographically diverse network of 787 training suites in London, Singapore and Shanghai and has recently located two 787 full-flight simulators at the Flight Services campus in Miami.
Contact: Jim CondellesCommercial Aviation Services Communications+1 206-766-2924 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV