5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SGU, NSH, OKS, ETE, ITUB
ONEOK Partners L.P (NYSE: OKS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 72 cents per share. At a price of $51.52 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.8%. The average volume for ONEOK Partners L.P has been 520,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. ONEOK Partners L.P has a market cap of $7.3 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. ONEOK Partners, L.P. engages in the gathering, processing, storage, and transportation of natural gas in the United States. It operates in three segments: Natural Gas Gathering and Processing, Natural Gas Pipelines, and Natural Gas Liquids. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.54. TheStreet Ratings rates ONEOK Partners L.P as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its reasonable valuation levels, considering its current price compared to earnings, book value and other measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. You can view the full ONEOK Partners L.P Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV