5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ROYT, NGL, CBD, OKE, PHM
Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (NYSE: CBD) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $44.56 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.1%. The average volume for Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao has been 607,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao has a market cap of $12.0 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 2.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Companhia Brasileira de Distribuic o engages in the retail of food and non-food products to individual consumers through its chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, specialized and department stores, and e-commerce. The company has a P/E ratio of 48.51. TheStreet Ratings rates Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. You can view the full Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV