Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Aug. 1, 2013, 34 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 10.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Golar LNG Partners (NASDAQ:GMLP) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 52 cents per share. At a price of $32.38 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.3%.The average volume for Golar LNG Partners has been 113,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Golar LNG Partners has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 8.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Golar LNG Partners LP owns and operates floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers. Its fleet consists of four FSRUs and two LNG carriers. Golar GP LLC serves as the general partner of Golar LNG Partners LP. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.62.TheStreet Ratings rates Golar LNG Partners as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Golar LNG Partners Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about C
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV