Intellicheck Mobilisa, Inc. (NYSE MKT: IDN), a global leader in identity solutions and wireless security systems, announced that barZapp™, its ID-checking mobile app that allows a user’s smartphone to quickly check an ID card, has ranked as the third most downloaded paid iPhone business app in Apple’s App Store based on daily sales.
Dr. Nelson Ludlow, CEO of Intellicheck Mobilisa, said, “When we launched barZapp on July 1 st, we knew we had an exciting, powerful and unique new tool to validate IDs for age-related products. The fact that barZapp grew in popularity so quickly in its first month of product release, validates our belief.”
The awareness campaign for barZapp™ has resulted in articles in leading publications, including Investor’s Business Daily, USA Today College Edition and U.S. News & World Report. Not only is barZapp fun and easy for nightclub bouncers and alcohol servers to use, it also enables bar and restaurant owners to avoid costly fines by showing authorities that they do, indeed, comply with regulations by checking IDs.
The product also works for ID verification for other age-related products and services such as: tobacco, age-restricted movies, rental cars, adult magazines or gaming, and in some states spray paint, certain over-the-counter medications, compliance with voter ID laws, or controlled substances.About barZapp™ barZapp is an ID-checking mobile app that allows a user’s smartphone to check an ID card. With barZapp, users can aim their smartphone at the barcode on a driver’s license to instantly read and verify the encoded information and display the results—including the bearer’s name, date of birth, ID expiration and ID number. barZapp incorporates Intellicheck Mobilisa’s patented ID Check software that instantly verifies the authenticity of state and provincial driver licenses and ID cards, as well as military and government ID cards.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV