SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on its line of brilliantly simple IP phones, ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of unified communications (UC) systems including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, today launched the ShoreTel 400 series IP phones. This line includes four new IP phone models that expand the ShoreTel portfolio to deliver new functionality and enhanced usability, including visual voice mail, an advanced user interface, and built-in diagnostics.
ShoreTel is the only UC provider to offer a choice of communication solutions and endpoints that optimize how users communicate in the work environment for maximum productivity by providing the best possible user experience.
"Whether a customer communicates with desk phones, smart phones, tablets, laptops or PCs, ShoreTel enables them to choose the device best suited to their needs," said Pej Roshan, vice president of product management at ShoreTel. "The ShoreTel 400 series IP phones incorporate the latest user feedback resulting in new functionality and optimal usability."Visual voice mail simplifies message management and increases productivity by allowing users to scroll through messages to access, listen, respond, delete and save them in any order. With this feature, users can pick the messages they want to listen to and erase or archive them right from the phone screen. The intuitive user interface of the 400 series IP phones extends the proven ergonomic advantages of ShoreTel IP phones. Specifically, the display is closer to vertical for better readability with a five-way control for quick navigation through screens and menu options, and the keypad is closer to horizontal for more ease when dialing and using the function keys. The lighter handset offers more comfort and the phones have a smaller footprint for reduced use of space on the desktop.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV