UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Barbie™ and her sisters set off on a Swiss adventure to the majestic Alps, where they are excited to spend the summer at a fun-filled riding academy! Barbie™ can't wait to find a new horse to bring back to Malibu. Stacie™ is super excited to prove she's an amazing equestrian. All Chelsea™ wants to do is ride the big horses, and Skipper™…well let's just say she's more interested in writing about the great outdoors than experiencing it. The sisters' vacation gets off to a rocky start, but when Barbie™ discovers a mysterious wild horse in the woods, their visit becomes truly magical. Barbie™ & Her Sisters in a Pony Tale is an all-new adventure filled with fun, humour & horses; a must-own addition for your Barbie collection. Debuts on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack , DVD, and Digital including UltraViolet™ on October 22, 2013 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
The Blu-ray ™ Combo Pack allows fans to view Barbie™ & Her Sisters in a Pony Tale anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. It includes a Blu-ray™ disc, a DVD, and Digital including UltraViolet™ for the ultimate, complete viewing experience.
- Blu-ray ™ disc unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring perfect hi-def picture and hi-def sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- UltraViolet ™ is a revolutionary new way for fans to collect their movies and TV shows in the cloud. UltraViolet ™ lets consumers instantly stream and download to tablets, smartphones, computers and TVs.
- Also includes an additional choice of digital formats from a variety of retail partners, including options to watch on iPhone ®, Android ™, computers and more.
BONUS FEATURES :
- " Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse" Music Video
- " Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse" Webisode Part 1
- " Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse" Webisode Part 2
- Trailer Gallery
TECHNICAL INFORMATION – BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK:Street Date: October 22, 2013 Copyright: 2013 Mattel. All Rights Reserved. 2013 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Selection Number: 63124835 Running time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes Layers: BD-50 Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1 Widescreen Subtitles: English Sound: English 5.1 - DTS Master Audio, English - DTS Digital Surround 2.0, French (European) - DTS Digital Surround 5.1 (Spanish) – DTS Digital Surround 5.1TECHNICAL INFORMATION – DVD: Street Date: October 22, 2013 Copyright: 2013 Mattel. All Rights Reserved. 2013 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Selection Number: 63124837 Running time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes Layers: Dual Layer Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78:1 Subtitles: English Sound: English – Dolby Digital 5.1/Dolby Digital 2.0, Spanish – Dolby Digital 5.1, French – Dolby Digital 5.1 (European) For artwork, please log on to our website at www.ushepublicity.com About Mattel Mattel, Inc., (NASDAQ: MAT, www.mattel.com) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. The Mattel family is comprised of such best-selling brands as Barbie ®, the most popular fashion doll ever introduced, Hot Wheels ®, Matchbox ®, American Girl ®, Radica ® and TycoR/C ®, as well as Fisher-Price ® brands, including Little People ®, Power Wheels ® and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2009, Mattel is recognized among the "100 Best Corporate Citizens," as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" and as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel employs approximately 30,000 people in 43 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Mattel's vision is to be the world's premier toy brands—today and tomorrow. About Universal Studios Home Entertainment Universal Studios Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios ( www.universalstudios.com). Universal Studios is a part of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. CONTACTS : Universal Studios Home Entertainment Cecilia SandovalDirector, PublicityUniversal Studios Home Entertainment (818) 777-7364 email@example.com SOURCE Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV