SANTA ANA, Calif., July 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- sTec, Inc. (Nasdaq:STEC), a leading global provider of solid-state drive (SSD) technologies and products, today scheduled its earnings release to announce results for Q2 2013. The news release discussing the Company's performance will be released over GlobeNewswire on August 7, 2013 at approximately 1:05 pm, PT.
As a result of the pending acquisition by Western Digital Corporation, the Company will not be holding a conference call to discuss results for Q2 2013.
About sTec, Inc.sTec, Inc. is a leading global provider of enterprise-class solid-state storage solutions designed for the ever-growing performance, reliability and endurance requirements of today's advanced data centers. The industry's first company to deploy solid-state drives (SSDs) into large-scale enterprise environments, sTec offers the industry's widest range of solid-state storage solutions, which protect critical information for major business and government organizations worldwide. Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, sTec also serves the embedded and military/aerospace markets with SSDs for industrial and rugged environments. For more information, visit www.stec-inc.com. The sTec logo is available at www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1079 sTec and the sTec logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of sTec, Inc. in the United States and certain other countries.
CONTACT: sTec, Inc. Mitch Gellman, Vice President of Investor Relations (949) 260-8328
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV