Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:APOG) announced today that the company will present at the 2013 InvestMNt conference tomorrow sponsored by CFA Society Minnesota.
The all-day event will take place August 1 at the University of St. Thomas in downtown Minneapolis. Apogee CEO Joe Puishys will present at 11:25 a.m. ET (10:25 a.m. CT). The presentation will be webcast live by MeetMax and can be accessed by registering at www.investMNt.org.
More than 45 companies from the Upper Midwest and elsewhere are participating in the conference, which is sponsored by the 1,200-member CFA Society and financially supported by more than 30 institutional investment firms and corporate sponsors. For more information and to register, visit http://investmnt.org.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. ( www.apog.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, is a leader in technologies involving the design and development of value-added glass products, services and systems for the architectural and picture framing industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV