Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI), today announced that Yacov Kaufman, chief financial officer, will present at the Oppenheimer 16th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on August 13th, 2013 at 10:25 a.m. (EST). The conference will be held August 13-14, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. Perion’s management will be available for one-on-one meetings. Please contact your Oppenheimer representative to schedule a meeting.
Investors and other interested parties may access the live presentation at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/opco/tmt2013/17104627846.cfm. The webcast will be archived for 90 days following the live presentation.
About Perion Network Ltd.
Perion Network, Ltd. ( PERI) is a global consumer internet company that develops applications to make the online experience of its users simple, safe and enjoyable. Perion’s three main consumer brands are: Incredimail, Smilebox and SweetIM. Incredimail is a unified messaging application enabling consumers to manage multiple email accounts and Facebook messages in one place with an easy-to-use interface and extensive personalization features, and is available in over 100 countries in 8 languages; Smilebox is a leading photo sharing and social expression product and service that quickly turn life's moments into digital keepsakes for sharing and connecting with friends and family, in a fun and personal way. SweetIM is an instant messaging application that enables consumers to personalize their everyday communications with free, fun and easy to use content. Perion products have had over 300 million downloads to date with more than 50 million monthly visitors across all of its brands. Perion also offers and develops a range of products for mobile phones and tablets to answer its users increasing mobile demands. For more information on Perion please visit www.perion.com.Source: Perion Network Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV