OWINGS MILLS, Md., July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medifast, Inc. (NYSE: MED), a leading United States manufacturer and provider of clinically proven portion-controlled weight-loss products and programs, announced today that Michael C. MacDonald, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Margaret Sheetz, President and Chief Operating Officer will present at the Canaccord Annual Growth Conference on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 in Boston, MA.
The presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm ET. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the Investor Relations section of Medifast's website at www.medifastnow.com, and will be archived online through Wednesday, August 28, 2013.
About MedifastMedifast (NYSE: MED) is the leading easy-to-use, clinically proven, portion-controlled weight-loss program. The company sells its products and programs via four unique distribution channels: 1) the web and national call centers, 2) the Take Shape For Life personal coaching division, 3) Medifast Weight Control Centers, and 4) a national network of physicians. Medifast was founded in 1980 and is located in Owings Mills, Maryland. For more information, log onto www.MedifastNow.com. MED-F SOURCE Medifast, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV