CHANGSHU, China, July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sutor Technology Group Limited (the "Company", "Sutor") (Nasdaq: SUTR), a leading China-based non-state owned manufacturer and distributor of high-end fine finished steel products and welded steel pipes used by a variety of downstream applications, today announced it will present at Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference at the Grant Hyatt, 109 East 42 nd Street, New York. The company is scheduled to present in Ballroom I at the Grant Hyatt from 10:30-11:00 AM on Thursday, August 15.
During the conference, management will be available to meet with analysts and portfolio managers. Interested parties and investors who wish to meet with Sutor's management may contact Jefferies & Company directly. Participation in the conference is by invitation only.
About Sutor Technology Group Limited
Sutor is a leading China-based non-state-owned manufacturer and distributor of high-end fine finished steel products and welded steel pipes used by a variety of downstream applications. The Company utilizes a variety of in-house developed processes and technologies to convert steel manufactured by third parties into fine finished steel products, including hot-dip galvanized steel, pre-painted galvanized steel, acid-pickled steel, cold-rolled steel and welded steel pipe products. These products are used for household appliances, solar water heaters, automobiles, information technology, construction, and other applications. Currently Sutor has three operating subsidiaries located in two provinces with 12 major production lines capable of processing approximately 2 million metric tons of steel products annually. To learn more about the company, please visit http://www.sutorcn.com/en/index.php.
For more information, please contact:Mr. Jason Wang, Director of IRSutor Technology Group LimitedTel: +86-512-5268-0988Email: email@example.comSOURCE Sutor Technology Group Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV