MONETT, Mo., July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: JKHY), a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industries, announced today that it will host a live Webcast of its fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2013 earnings conference call on August 14, 2013. The press release announcing fourth quarter earnings will be issued after market-close on August 13, 2013.
The live Webcast, which will begin at 7:45 a.m. Central ( 8:45 a.m. Eastern), can be accessed on the Jack Henry Web site at www.jackhenry.com. Please log-on 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the call. An archived replay of the quarterly earnings call will be available on www.jackhenry.com approximately one hour after the live call.
About Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. ® Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of computer systems and electronic payment solutions primarily for financial services organizations. Its technology solutions serve more than 11,300 customers nationwide, and are marketed and supported through three primary brands. Jack Henry Banking ® supports banks ranging from community to mid-tier institutions with information processing solutions. Symitar ® is the leading provider of information processing solutions for credit unions of all sizes. ProfitStars provides highly specialized products and services that enable financial institutions of every asset size and charter, and diverse corporate entities to mitigate and control risks, optimize revenue and growth opportunities, and contain costs. Additional information is available at www.jackhenry.com.
SOURCE Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV