NEW YORK, July 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotheby's (NYSE:BID) will be holding its second quarter ended June 30, 2013 earnings conference call on Tuesday, August 6, 2013. The call will be hosted by Bill Ruprecht, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bill Sheridan, Chief Financial Officer, at 4:45 PM EDT. The call will consist of a brief discussion of the Company's results followed by a question and answer period.
Domestic callers should dial 888-371-8897 and international callers should dial 970-315-0479. The call reservation number is 25030113. Please establish a line approximately 10 minutes prior to the call beginning.
To listen to the conference call via web cast, please go to: http://investor.shareholder.com/bid/events.cfm . You will need Windows Media Player or Real Player to access the call. Please download either of these programs before the call begins.Please call 212-894-1023 with any questions.
CONTACT: Investor Relations 212 894 1023 Jennifer Park Jennifer.Park@Sothebys.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV