- Eighty-eight percent of companies run contests and competitions to motivate employees
- Contest kick-offs and results are most frequently communicated through email (86 percent) and verbally (49 percent)
- The most common rewards used in contests and competitions are trophies (78 percent) and financial incentives (57 percent)
- Gaming mechanics are used infrequently, with only 31 percent of companies exploring some form of digital rewards.
NICE Benchmark Survey Highlights Opportunities For Service Organizations To Better Engage Employees
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.