LONDON, July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Robust market share and solid pricing have contributed to a strong set of results for the first half of the year, according to BAT's CEO Nicandro Durante, in spite of a very difficult economic environment.
The tobacco company posted financial results with operating profits up 6% and EPS growth of 10%, at constant exchange rates, a performance that its FD Ben Stevens describes as pleasing.
It comes in a week which also sees the launch in the UK of its e-cigarette brand Vype - a next generation product.Go to http://video.merchantcantos.com/ to view both CEO and FD video interviews. MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-(0)207-936-1352. SOURCE British American Tobacco Plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV