Total deposits at June 30, 2013 were $2.5 billion, an increase of $131.0 million, or 5.5%, from March 31, 2013, and an increase of $245.1 million, or 10.8%, from December 31, 2012.
The following table sets forth the composition of the Company's deposits at the dates indicated.
|June 30,||December 31,||Increase/(Decrease)|
|(dollars in thousands)||2013||2012||Amount||Percent|
|Noninterest-bearing demand||$ 250,623||$ 239,538||$ 11,085||5%|
|Money market deposits||394,155||410,928||(16,773 )||(4 )|
|Certificates of deposits||1,251,589||1,135,225||116,364||10|
|Total deposits||$ 2,513,597||$ 2,268,528||$ 245,069||11%|
Net Interest IncomeNet interest income for the six month period ended June 30, 2013 totaled $38.9 million, an increase of $2.9 million, or 8.0%, from the six month period ended June 30, 2012. Net interest income for the second quarter of 2013 totaled $19.3 million, a decrease of $0.4 million, or 2.2%, from $19.7 million in the first quarter of 2013. The Company's net interest margin was 3.03% for the six months ended June 30, 2013, 39 basis points lower than the six months ended June 30, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV