The following table sets forth the composition of the Company's loan portfolio as of the dates indicated.
|June 30,||December 31,||Increase/(Decrease)|
|(dollars in thousands)||2013||2012||Amount||Percent|
|Construction||$ 182,577||$ 168,544||$ 14,033||8%|
|Commercial real estate||1,075,276||988,994||86,282||9|
|Consumer real estate||108,712||103,516||5,196||5|
|Total loans||$ 2,094,193||$ 1,922,217||$ 171,976||9%|
Nonperforming assets totaled $23.4 million at June 30, 2013, a decrease of $5.9 million compared to March 31, 2013 and a decrease of $8.6 million compared to December 31, 2012. The ratio of total nonperforming assets to total assets was 0.78% at June 30, 2013, compared to 1.05% at March 31, 2013 and 1.20% at December 31, 2012.
The Company recorded net loan charge-offs of $0.1 million during the second quarter of 2013, compared to net loan charge-offs of $4.1 million and $0.7 million for the first quarter of 2013 and second quarter of 2012.
The ratio of allowance for loan losses to total loans was 1.32% at June 30, 2013, compared to 1.28% at March 31, 2013 and 1.40% at December 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV