Down, but Still Worthy of Your Love
Financial Advisor Jason Mardinly co-wrote this report.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Any investor holding this asset or related ones for the past several years has been on what can only be called a roller coaster.
After four years of skyrocketing value, the tables have drastically turned and its value plunged 26% since Jan. 1. That's enough to shake anyone's confidence.
Should you be looking for alternatives? No, because there simply are no alternatives -- if you're using it correctly.I'm talking about gold.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV