Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE: RPAI) today announced that the Board of Directors declared the third quarter dividend for the Company’s 7.00% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The dividend of $0.4375 per preferred share will be paid on September 30, 2013, to preferred stockholders of record on September 19, 2013.
The Company also announced that its Board declared the third quarter dividend of $0.165625 per share on all classes of outstanding common stock of RPAI. The common dividend will be paid on October 10, 2013, to common stockholders of record on September 27, 2013.
About Retail Properties of America, Inc.
Retail Properties of America, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate company that owns and operates high quality, strategically located shopping centers across 35 states. The Company is one of the largest owners and operators of shopping centers in the United States. The Company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol RPAI. Additional information about the Company is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV