Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. and subsidiaries (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“the Company” or “Cementos Pacasmayo”) a leading Peruvian cement company, announced today its consolidated results for the second quarter (“2Q13”) and six-month (“6M13”) periods ended June 30, 2013. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
It is important to note the following highlights:
- Cement sales volume increased 9.1% in 2Q13 compared to 2Q12
- Gross profit increased from 37.0% in 2Q12 to 45.4% in 2Q13
- Consolidated EBITDA increased 60.0% in 2Q13 compared to 2Q12 (S/. 91.5 million vs. S/. 57.2 million).
- Consolidated EBITDA margin increased from 21.5% in 2Q12 to 31.0% in 2Q13
- Operating profit increased 72.9% in 2Q13 compared to 2Q12
- Net income decreased 21.7% in 2Q13 compared to 2Q12, mainly due to exchange rate fluctuations
For a full version of Cementos Pacasmayo’s Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release, please visit http://www.cementospacasmayo.com.pe/investors/CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION: Cementos Pacasmayo will host a conference call Wednesday, July 31, 2013, to discuss these results at 12:00 p.m. New York time/11:00 a.m. Lima time. To participate, please dial:
|+1 800 311 9401 (From within the U.S.)|
|+1 334 323 7224 (International participants)|