Global Brass and Copper Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BRSS) today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter of 2013 on Monday, August 12, after the close of market. The Company will also host a teleconference and webcast at 8:30 a.m. (Central Time) on Tuesday, August 13 to review the results.
To listen to the live call, individuals can access the webcast at the investor relations portion of the Company's website at http://ir.gbcholdings.com, or by dialing 866-271-5140, passcode # 68454612 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, replays will be available shortly after the call on the Global Brass and Copper website.
About Global Brass and Copper
Global Brass and Copper Holdings, Inc. through its wholly-owned principal operating subsidiary, Global Brass and Copper, Inc. is a leading, value-added converter, fabricator, distributor and processor of specialized copper and brass products in North America. We engage in metal melting and casting, rolling, drawing, extruding and stamping to fabricate finished and semi-finished alloy products from processed scrap, copper cathode and other refined metals. Our products include a wide range of sheet, strip, foil, rod, tube and fabricated metal component products that we sell under the Olin Brass, Chase Brass and A.J. Oster brand names. Our products are used in a variety of applications across diversified end markets, including the building and housing, munitions, automotive, transportation, coinage, electronics/electrical components, industrial machinery and equipment and general consumer end markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV