Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank fell $2.00 (-2.3%) to $84.65 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 962,750 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 621,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $84.30-$86.45 after having opened the day at $86.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.65. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Citizens First Corporation (CZFC), down 17.4%, Carolina Bank Holdings (CLBH), down 10.1%, Riverview Bancorp (RVSB), down 9.1% and United Community Financial Corporation (UCFC), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TD
Toronto Dominion Bank's Non-Cumulative 5-Year Rate Reset Preferred Shares, Series AG About To Put More Money In Your Pocket
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV