Exterran Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: EXLP) today announced a cash distribution of $0.5225 per limited partner unit, or $2.09 per limited partner unit on an annualized basis, payable on Aug. 14, 2013 to unitholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 9, 2013. The second-quarter 2013 distribution covers the period from April 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013.
The distribution to be paid in August 2013 is $0.005 higher than the first-quarter 2013 distribution of $0.5175 per limited partner unit and $0.02 higher than the second-quarter 2012 distribution of $0.5025 per limited partner unit.
About Exterran Partners
Exterran Partners provides natural gas contract operations services to customers throughout the United States. Exterran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EXH) owns an equity interest in Exterran Partners. For more information, visit www.exterran.com.This press release is intended to be a qualified notice under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b). Brokers and nominees should treat one hundred percent (100.0%) of Exterran Partners’ distributions to non-U.S. investors as being attributable to income that is effectively connected with a United States trade or business. Accordingly, Exterran's distributions to non-U.S. investors are subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest applicable effective tax rate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV