- Revenue of $504 million, up three percent compared with prior year;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $61 million, up six percent compared with $58 million in the prior year;
- Adjusted EPS from continuing operations of $0.25, compared with $0.19 in the prior year; GAAP EPS from continuing operations of $0.20, including expected pension settlement and real estate sale-related corporate simplification impacts;
- Repurchased 1.5 million Convergys shares for $25 million, or $16.43 per share;
- $587 million cash and short term investments on balance sheet at quarter end;
- Confirmed expectations for revenue growth and profit improvement in 2013.
Convergys Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.