- the positive impact of approximately $0.04 per share from higher same store net operating income (NOI);
- the positive impact of approximately $0.27 per share from the stabilized Archstone properties, offset by the negative impact of approximately $0.25 per share from 2012 and 2013 disposition activity and common share issuance in connection with the company’s purchase of Archstone; and
- the negative impact of approximately $0.03 per share from higher interest expense and other items.
Equity Residential Reports Strong Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.