Tejon Ranch Co. (NYSE: TRC) announced today that it has hired Gregory S. Bielli to be the Company's new President and CEO. Bielli, who is 53, will replace the Company's long standing CEO, Robert A. Stine when Stine retires at the end of this year. Bielli will join the Company in September and will be the President and Chief Operating Officer until Stine's retirement.
Bielli has nearly 25 years experience in real estate, land acquisition, development and financing. He comes to Tejon Ranch most recently from Newland Communities, one of the country's largest and most successful master planned community developers. As President of Newland's Western Region, Bielli was responsible for overseeing management of all operational aspects of Newland's portfolio of master planned residential, commercial and retail real estate projects in the region. He was also responsible for growth and acquisitions in the region that includes the states of Arizona, California and Colorado.
"We are very pleased Greg Bielli will be joining Tejon Ranch Company," said Kent Snyder, Chairman of the Tejon Ranch Board of Directors. "We believe that with his skills, capabilities and experience, he is the ideal person to assume leadership of this great Company."
"This is a tremendous opportunity for me and I'm grateful the Board is entrusting me with this important responsibility," said Bielli. "Tejon Ranch has a remarkable legacy and Bob Stine's 17 years at the helm has been a significant part of the story of Tejon Ranch. The Ranch has an equally exciting future and I'm happy to be chosen to lead the next chapter."Bielli earned a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Arizona in 1983. He and his wife Vicki will be relocating to Bakersfield, California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV