WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. and NETANYA, Israel, July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- magicJack VocalTec, Ltd. (Nasdaq:CALL) ("MJ"), a leading consumer voice over IP (VoIP) technology company, today announced that it will report financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2013, after the U.S. markets close on Thursday, August 8, 2013.
In conjunction with this announcement, MJ will host a conference call on Thursday, August 8, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. EDT to review the company's financial results for the second quarter 2013. To access this call, dial 1-800-753-9057 (United States), or 1-913-312-0940 (international), with conference ID #1919789. A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations page of magicJack VocalTec's website at http://www.vocaltec.com and a recording will be archived and accessible at http://www.vocaltec.com/events.cfm . A recording of this conference call will also be available through August 22, 2013, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (United States), or 1-858-384-5517 (international). The recording access code is #1919789.
About magicJack VocalTec Ltd.magicJack VocalTec Ltd. (Nasdaq:CALL), the inventor of VoIP, including the softphone and magicJack, has the goal of becoming the leading international provider of global voice over many platforms. The Company has achieved sales of more than 10 million of the easy-to-use, award-winning magicJack since the device's launch in 2008, and has the use of more than 30 patents, some dating to when the Company invented VoIP. It is the largest-reaching CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carrier) in the United States in terms of area codes available and certification in number of states, and the network has historically had uptime of over 99.99 percent.
CONTACT: Seth Potter Investor Relations 561-749-2255 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV