Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand announced today that the Company is reaffirming its plans to expand its recently launched juice platform across its stores. This May, Jamba launched a new line of juices blended with a unique selection of whole foods such as kale, beets, and cucumbers, made available in a handful of select stores including its Santa Monica location, where the launch was formally heralded. Today’s announcement signifies the Company’s high level of satisfaction with consumer reception of the juices and its plans to further incorporate blended whole foods as a key component of the brand’s future growth.
In April 2012, Jamba introduced blended whole foods into its fresh juice line as the first phase of the Company’s move toward expanding its blended whole food offerings. The new products further capitalize on consumers’ continued interest in healthier beverages and the current juicing trend. The fresh juice platform is tied to the Company’s ongoing refresh of its stores, which was announced this past May and is progressing at a successful rate. The Company will have refreshed 50 stores by the end of August 2013.
“Most people don't eat enough fruits and vegetables, so they're missing out on important vitamins, minerals, and protective plant compounds,” said Elizabeth Ward, registered dietitian and author of “MyPlate for Moms, How to Feed Yourself & Your Family Better.” She further noted that, “Jamba's fresh juice blends provide an easy and delicious way to include the fruits and vegetables you need every day.” Ms. Ward is a member of Jamba’s Healthy Living Council, a panel of nationally known nutritionists and fitness experts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV