Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), an industry-leading home and security products company, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per common share. The dividend is payable on September 18, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 29, 2013.
About Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), headquartered in
Deerfield, Ill., creates products and services that help fulfill the
dreams of homeowners and help people feel more secure. The Company’s
trusted brands include Master Lock security products, MasterBrand
cabinets, Moen faucets, Simonton windows and Therma-Tru entry door
systems. FBHS holds market leadership positions in all of its segments.
The Company generated $3.6 billion in net sales in 2012. FBHS is part of
the S&P MidCap 400 Index. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV