PALO ALTO, Calif., July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE) today named Margaret "Marge" Breya to its board of directors. Ms. Breya, who currently serves as executive vice president and chief marketing officer for Informatica, has more than 30 years of enterprise technology leadership and marketing expertise to the Jive board. Ms. Breya replaces Sundar Pichai, who is resigning due to expanding commitments as senior vice president of Android, Chrome and Google Apps at Google.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=20144
"With her strong background and marketing prowess, Marge has a unique and deep understanding of the value social platforms brings to businesses. This experience will be invaluable as we continue to define and lead this growing market," said Tony Zingale, Jive's chairman and CEO. "As we welcome Marge to the Jive family, I also want to thank Sundar for his commitment and dedication to the Jive team and his contributions to our product strategy, innovation agenda and success in the market."In her current role at Informatica, Ms. Breya oversees all marketing, branding and market expansion disciplines for the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Prior to joining Informatica, she served as HP's senior vice president of marketing services, where she was responsible for optimizing marketing investment across the entire company. Ms. Breya has also served as executive vice president and general manager at SAP, executive vice president, general manager and chief marketing officer at Business Objects, chief marketing officer and chief strategy officer at BEA Systems and senior vice president of marketing at Sun Microsystems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV