NEW YORK, July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:SIGA) announced today that management will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast to provide a quarterly business update at 4:30 P.M. ET on Monday, August 5, 2013.
Participants should call (877) 377-7550 (United States/Canada) or (678) 224-7859 (International) and request the SIGA call or provide confirmation code 26101390. A live broadcast of the call will be available on the Company's website at www.SIGA.com under the 'Events & Presentations' tab in the Investor Relations section.
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call and will be accessible until 11:59 P.M. ET on August 19, 2013. To listen to the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (Domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (International) and enter the code 26101390. The webcast of the event will also be archived on the Company's website for two weeks under the 'Events & Presentations' tab in the Investor Relations section.About SIGA Technologies, Inc. In the United States and around the globe, populations face a serious but unmet need for new drugs to protect against potentially catastrophic emerging viral pathogens and biological weapons of mass destruction. We are a pharmaceutical company specializing in discovering and developing pharmaceutical solutions for some of the most lethal pathogens — smallpox, Ebola, dengue, Lassa fever and other dangerous viruses. Our objective is to discover, develop, and commercialize drugs to prevent and treat these high-priority threats. Our mission is to disarm dreaded viral diseases and create robust, modern biodefense countermeasures. For more information about SIGA, please visit SIGA's web site at www.siga.com .
CONTACT: KCSA Strategic Communications Todd Fromer / Rob Fink 212-896-1215 / 1206 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV