- CAI reported net income attributable to CAI common stockholders for the second quarter of 2013 of $16.9 million, a 12% increase compared to $15.1 million for the second quarter of 2012.
- CAI reported rental revenue for the second quarter of 2013 of $48.4 million, an increase of 38% compared to the second quarter of 2012 and 4% compared to the first quarter of 2013, the 13 th consecutive quarter of record rental revenue.
- CAI reported net income attributable to CAI common stockholders for the second quarter of 2013 of $0.75 per fully diluted share, a 3% decrease compared to $0.77 for the second quarter of 2012. The average number of fully diluted shares in the quarter increased by 15% compared to the second quarter of 2012.
- During the quarter CAI entered into two sale leaseback transactions with shipping customers for a total of approximately 32,000 TEUs of containers. The company also acquired approximately 27,000 TEUs of new containers during the quarter.
- CAI has received a BBB unsecured corporate bond rating from Kroll Bond Rating Agency
CAI International, Inc. Reports Results For The Second Quarter Of 2013 And Receives BBB Unsecured Corporate Rating From Kroll Bond Rating Agency
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts