ROANOKE, Va., July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Luna Innovations Incorporated (Nasdaq:LUNA) announced today it will report its second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2013, in a conference call with investors. My Chung, president and chief executive officer, and Dale Messick, chief financial officer, will host the call on Tuesday, August 6, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. (EDT).
The investor conference call will be available via live webcast on the Luna website at www.lunainc.com under the tab "Investor Relations." To participate by telephone, the domestic dial-in number is 800.299.9630 and the international dial-in number is 617.786.2904. The participant access code is 24290407. Investors are advised to dial in at least five minutes prior to the call to register. The webcast will be archived on the company's website under "Webcasts and Presentations" for 30 days following the conference call.
About Luna:Luna Innovations Incorporated ( www.lunainc.com ) is focused on sensing and instrumentation. Luna develops and manufactures new-generation products for the healthcare, telecommunications, energy and defense markets. The company's products are used to measure, monitor, protect and improve critical processes in the markets it serves.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Dale Messick, CFO Luna Innovations Incorporated Phone: 1.540.769.8400 Email: IR@lunainc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV