MCLEAN, Va., July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gannett Co., Inc.'s (NYSE: GCI) Board of Directors today declared a dividend of 20 cents per share, payable on Oct. 1, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Sept. 6, 2013.
"We have made great headway in building the 'New Gannett,' with many of our new initiatives gaining momentum and contributing to our results," said Gracia Martore, president and CEO of Gannett. "At the same time, we remain on track to deliver increased value to shareholders by returning approximately $1.3 billion through dividends and share repurchases by 2015."
About Gannett Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company that informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties. Our portfolio of trusted brands offers marketers unmatched local-to-national reach and customizable, innovative marketing solutions across any platform. Gannett is committed to connecting people – and the companies who want to reach them – with their interests and communities. For more information, visit www.gannett.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV