2. As of noon trading, Senior Housing Properties ( SNH) is down $0.53 (-2.0%) to $25.87 on average volume. Thus far, 668,523 shares of Senior Housing Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.83-$26.68 after having opened the day at $26.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.40. Senior Housing Properties Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), primarily invests in senior housing properties in the United States. The trust invests in hospitals, nursing homes, senior apartments, independent living properties, and assisted living properties. Senior Housing Properties has a market cap of $5.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 12.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Senior Housing Properties a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Senior Housing Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Senior Housing Properties Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts